Leather sofas can last a lifetime with minimum care. However, due to varying climates, exposure and humidity levels, it helps to pay extra attention to maintenance.
- Often patting on the areas of the sofa seat and corner part, this will prolong the lifespan of sofas as leather elasticity is well maintained.
- DO NOT expose your upholstery leather sofa to direct sunlight, excessive heat and sharp objects.
- If you happen to leave them next to windows, be sure to install blinds or curtains.
- Keep the leather surface free from dust particles. Clean, then wipe over with a damp cloth. Preferably once a month.
- Use guaranteed products. Common cleaning materials and chemicals can cause severe damage and expensive repairs.